Communicating COVID-19: The Best Advice for Informing Your Stakeholders During The Pandemic
I was honored to join this amazing group of talented PR professionals led by Molly Baker McPherson | Executive PR Problem Solving and Strategy to share a few best practices regarding hashtagCOVID-19 response. If you are a communicator for an organization, you’ve likely sent out your, “This is how we are responding to #COVID19” email to your customers and members.
If you’re struggling with how to communicate your way through the coronavirus crisis, then this episode is for you.
I’ve assembled a group of savvy professionals working in crisis and risk management, public relations, strategy & planning.
You’ll hear how to provide timely and accurate information to your audience, and I share my favorite takeaway tips you can implement immediately in your communication plan.
1. Mary Beth West of Fletcher Marketing PR
Listen to the #MsInterPReted Podcast
Connect with Mary Beth on Twitter
2. Jared Meade, Founder & Principal, Rayne Strategy Group
Connect with Jaren on Twitter
3. Mark Hoffman, Senior Crisis Management & Business Continuity Consultant
Connect with Mark on Twitter
Episode 51: Cybersecurity Issues That Will Keep You Up at Night
4. Jo Detavernier, Principal at Detavernier Strategic Communication
Connect with Jo on Twitter
5. Michelle Garrett, PR Consultant and Prolific Freelance Content Writer
Connect with Michelle on Twitter
6. James Green, Director of Risk Advisory Services at SAI Global
Connect with James on Twitter
7. Adam Schwartz, Founder, The Cooperative Way
Connect with Adam on Twitter
8. Hinda Mitchell, President and Founder of Inspire PR Group
Connect with Hinda on Twitter
9. Julia Angelen Joy, Public Relations Strategist and President of Z Group PR
Connect with Julia on Twitter
10. Stephanie H. Elsea, VP Marketing & Communications at The Lustgarten Foundation
Connect with Stephanie on Twitter
11. Leah Hunt, Public Relations Director at Hope for Women Magazine
Connect with Leah on Twitter