Please enjoy my curated collection of resources for B2B, professional and solo-entrepreneur public relations.
Top questions that I receive are related to media relations, social media marketing and ethics in PR. If you have a PR question, I would love to help. Let’s chat!
B2B PR Tactics
Ethical PR Practices:
PR Ethics Articles:
- PRWeek The Only Way is Ethics
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- How to respond to unethical requests from your PR boss
- Ethics and PR Do Mix, But It’s Up to PR to Tell That Story
- Looking the Other Way — a PRSA Professional Standards Advisory
Media Relations Tips
Tips to pitching media:
How to Pitch Journalists
Read this first, The Myth of the PR Rolodex, then check out my resources for pitching journalists:
Others that I have heard are good:
- Media Kitty
- Muck Rack
- ProfNet from PR Newswire
- Reporter Connection
- The Media Bag
What is PR & How does it work?
Every brand has a great story to tell.
ZGPR helps to tell yours.
Need to boost your personal brand?
Z Group PR Services for Individuals
Is it time to ‘IN’ Source your PR?
Z Group PR Services for Brands
Find the missing piece for your PR agency.
Z Group PR Services for PR Agencies
Need a PR skills update?
Z Group PR Paid Training